Sunday, August 14, 2022

Sunday August 14 2022

After walking our dog this morning, I was sitting quietly with a cup of coffee. No one else in my family was awake yet. It was peaceful and I took a quick second to appreciate the day. It struck me that today is the only Sunday, August 14 2022 that there will ever be. 

I know I have mundane things to accomplish today, but I really wanted to give time to acknowledge that today is unique. If I’m lucky enough to live out the entirety of the day, I want to go about my mundane chores and tasks with intentionality and with gratitude. After I let that sink in, I had a snuggle with my pup on the floor…

And then I started my mental list of things to do. 




Happy Sunday, August 14 2022! Please enjoy it. It’s the only one we’ll ever get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A different kind of intersection

Yesterday was both National Philanthropy Day and National Grief & Bereavement Day in Canada, an intersect of my two professional passion...